The acne is an aesthetic problem happens when pores are clogged by excess sebum (commonly called fat), due to some bacteria cause annoying grains and blackheads.
In that case, almond oil is best to use for acne.
There are so many properties (fatty acids and antioxidants, vitamins A and E) that almond oil contains that help penetrate the skin more easily than creams. The skin absorbs it directly without the need for other conductive substances.
Almond Oil for Acne
There are two types of almond oil: sweet and bitter almond oil, but only sweet almond is used in cosmetics and acne treatment.
Benefits of Using Almond Oil for Acne
Almond oil helps prevent acne by acting as a skin moisturizer, making it healthier and less acne prone.
1. The main and wonderful benefit of almond oil for acne is that it helps to eliminate, combat and prevent acne breakouts on the face, thanks to its vitamin A content, which helps reduce acne problems on the skin.
2. Another of the wonderful benefits that almond oil has is hydration and nutrition.
3. It supplies collagen for the face and skin.
How to Use Almond Oil for Acne?
To reduce or eliminate acne spots on the face, it is necessary to apply a completely natural almond oil free of chemical agents.
There are several ways to apply almond oil to your face as an acne treatment.
Before using almond oil;
· Wash your hands and face well to avoid bacteria that can affect the treatment.
· Then apply a few drops of oil to your hand and in deep circular motions, massage the skin of the face until you are sure that it has penetrated the pores.
BONUS TIP: For best results, do it at night before going to bed.
Healing Property of Almond Oil for Acne
It also allows to increase the blood supply to the vessels of the dermis, which helps to keep your skin in perfect condition, smooth, young and radiant. And, as if that were not enough, since it contains vitamin E - an excellent antioxidant.
Those who suffer from acne, blackheads or oily skin, can have a great ally in this oil. Although it has a good amount of fatty acids, it also has other components and nutrients that improve the skin of the face.
Almond Oil Magic Remedy for Acne
An excellent way to apply almond oil on the face is to make a mask by applying about 25 ml of almond oil, an apple and use the yolk of a raw egg.
o Crush the apple without the peel
o add the egg yolk and;
o apply the almond oil making enveloping movements until you get a slightly consistent paste.
Apply it for 30 minutes and then wash with warm water.
This mask can be applied 1 or 2 times a month depending on the type of face of each person.
Precautions to use almond oil for acne
· People who are allergic to walnuts may face the symptoms of mild stomach pain or a rash. In this case, those allergic to walnuts are advised to avoid it or to start using very small amounts.
· It is also recommended to test a small portion of the skin to avoid irritation, for those with very sensitive skin.
Almond oil is considered as a product that has been passed from generation to generation and is ideal for improving the health of facial skin for many reasons. It is a great moisturizer and exfoliant that can help us maintain beautiful skin.